The Global Automotive Lightweight Materials event takes place in London, UK on 25-26 April 2012 and has announced an impressive line up of speakers from automotive manufacturers and suppliers.
According to the event’s website, attendees will meet leading experts from vehicle OEMs, material suppliers, research & development institutions and other stakeholders who will be identifying pragmatic solutions for cost-effectively developing their strategy approach to improving fuel economy by reducing vehicle mass.
Speakers at the event include:
- Dr. Markus Pfestorf – Manager, Material Concepts For Body-In-White Construction – BMW
- Dr. Christoph Haberling – Environmental Product & Materials Technology - Audi
- Claudio Santoni – Function Group Manager, Body Structures - McLaren Automotive
- Mark White – Chief Technical Specialist, Light Weight Vehicle Structures - Jaguar Land Rover
- Mark Ellis – Manager – Materials, Design & Test - Nissan
- Dr. Jiro Sadanobu – General Manager and Staff to CTO - Teijin
Organisers are offering an early bird registration rate of £899 valid until Friday 17th February.